Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
When I retire, those are the sizes I will be getting. This is not my F, but this one has 275/30/19s on the back, and he reported no issues.

Lou

Attachments

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
For the last 5-6 months I have been running 245/35R19 on the front and 285/30R19 on the rear on stock rims. No rubbing problems. In fact I just finished a track weekend at TWS with this setup and no rubbing whatsoever. Did not have to roll the fenders. Hope this helps

Pat
Can you post some pics. please?

Thanks

Lou

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
No, I didn't replace anything regarding the TPMS. I didn't think I would need to. Should I have?
No, a tire change doesn't affect the operation of the TPMS system, as long as the correct pressure is maintained.

Lou

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
^^^^I running 285/30/19 and 245/35/19 rear to front, and my experience has been a 180 from you. I'm running the Continental Extreme DW. See my original post:

http://www.lexusfforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3159&highlight=continental

I changed last August, and have about 5K miles on them, everything's better than the stock Michelins. Cornering, traction, noise, ride - everything has improved. The rain performance is also much better than the Michelins. I was caught in a downpour a couple of months ago and the Continentals handled with aplomb. I luv 'em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.