Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Any isf over 552whp ?

9K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  MRxSLAYx 
The Elite Auto Sports dyno was in 4th gear. Though the Numbers are great, until they are able to get 5th and 6th gear runs in, the Numbers wont be considered accurate. In about 2 weeks i should dyno higher though :)
We did do one run in 5th and the numbers were the same. That was at a lower boost though. The number was relative to other 4th gear pulls. The problem with doing 6th gear pulls is the amount of stress it puts on the car. Doing a pull to 165mph like in the chart above is WAY over kill. I understand that you guys want a 1 to 1 ratio but 165mph pull 1 after another is a little much when you are tuning. Neither I or my tuner will tune that way. Plus you don't get an accurate account of what 165mph air flow would do to the intercooler. So it is my and my tuners opinion that 4th is better because they are shorter. Just to make the number stand the next time it is on the dyno we will do a 6th gear run for proof.
Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.