Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with the lack of threads nowadays. Before you could find interesting stories and tips on this site...now its all quiet all of a sudden. Did everyone sell their F's or something hahaha. Anyways is there any update on companies making mods for the F?( I saw the vorsteiner molded spoiler for the M3...would love that kind of mods on the F)

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
I have to agree that it has been a little quiet here. I know my focus over the last 8 months has been in the showroom here. I have been watching the forum though! It would be nice to see more interaction from the moderators here for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man...is that the same black as the obsidian oem paint? If so then it would work.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
It's not black. It's actual carbon fiber. Here are some close ups I took at Sema last year:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it looks very nice on the starfire pearl, but whats your opinion on installing carbon fiber on my obsidian isf

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I think it would look great. It wont be as noticeable of course but in direct sunlight, it will definitely stand out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yah, seems like it would be a nice touch...but I gotta look into the prices first

1 - 10 of 10 Posts