Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thank's for the info Flip! By the way, I'm a "Flip" myself, if you know what I mean. Longo is not far from me. Good to know I have a neighbor in this forum.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I had a full bra installed on my obsidian IS-F and it looks great! Thanks to Flipside's recommendation. Aerotect did a good job. You can hardly notice the lines, unless you look at it really close.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I wish I could show some pics of my obsidian IS-F with the clear Venture Shield bra but I'm having trouble uploading from my computer. I also had my fog lamp bulbs replaced by the dealer to match my HIDs. So far, those are the only mods I've done...

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm glad your getting your money back. I had my clear bra installed by Aerotect here in California, which was recommended to me by Flipside. They did an awesome job. They used Venture Shield film, not 3M. You can check their website if you want.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Got the check yesterday and took it staight to the bank. Then made a capital payment on the car loan with it. It gets removed next week. Luckily this guy uses a professional cutting machine and no razor blades so I should be in good shape. I'm told he is very good - may be he had a bad day.

Seattle. So you have a 50/50 chance of working out the dealer. But has I said,the dealer was very honerable. I did not have to beg for a refund, a simple statement of "I think I'm done" was all it took. We're still "friends".
So, are you still getting a clear bra else where?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.