Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
It's barely noticeable on my smoky granite mica IS-F. Since I bought my car used, I didn't get it initially since the car already had some minor rock chips. However, over the first few weeks I noticed new chips so I decided to go ahead and get it installed. I've been very happy with it so far and had it on my 04 TL also and it seemed to hold up quite well for the nearly 5 years I had it.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Boy it sure seems like they did a terrible job with that ClearBra install. I have it on my IS-F and it has some very tiny bubbles, but nothing like that. Hopefully they can either give you your money back or make it right.

Good Luck,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Update. Just got an e-mail to say they are issuing a check (refund) and will schedule for it to be removed. I would like to mention that I did not have to fight at all to get the refund, I suspect that's a Lexus Customer thing. I still want the Bra but now I am too scared to try another dealer/installer.
Depending on where you live, maybe someone on this site can recommend an installer they used. The installer that did my car did a very nice job.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Once the check is in my hand and cashed, I will put the area I live. There are only two dealerships in my area and I want to maintain a positive relationship with my dealer as he did not scew up, the a-hole working for him did. I actually like my dealership, very easy to deal with. E-mails are returned in minutes and not days.
I understand...no pressure. I was just trying to help.

Good luck,

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.