Heres more info on the Gen 6 nav. Not sure about in your part of the world, but the features should be generally the same from the previous in addition to a few new options. Being this is a hard disk based unit, it is much faster to access points of interest and maps.It looks like there is no ICE section in the forum so I assume this is the best place to post.
I can not find any detailed information on the new sat nav unit in the '10 model.
From what I have gathered, it is now HDD, has better bluetooth functionalities and a USB/iPod interface.
How is it from a usability point of view, have the menus been enhanced? has one of you got an 2010 IS-F after having owned another 2IS
This is info from Lexus USA:
Lexus HDD Navigation System
• Enhanced Bluetooth® with phonebook download
• Lexus Enform™ with SafetyConnect™: Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button (SOS), Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Destination Assist, and eDestination (complimentary one-year trial subscription)
• Lexus Insider™
• Rear back-up camera
• Seven-inch LCD VGA touch screen
• Voice command casual-language recognition
• XM NavTraffic®/NavWeather™ (complimentary 90-day trial subscription)
• XM® Sports and Stocks (included with XM® radio subscription)