1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
109 Posts
I Hate convertables and the lexus is no different. The only two rag tops I would ever consider owning is a Ferrari F430 Spyder and Mercedes SLR McLaren.

Yawn:(

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Wow, thats pretty nasty. The side profile with the top down looks just like GM's G6 convertible.
Thats exactly what I thought! It doesn't do it for me at all

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Building it a hard top is the way to go

I agree, I have a SC430 (WIFE'S CAR) and we're not getting rid of it cuz it's a nice car but I love convertables and I think this would be a great option.With a couple of add ons and maybe a different color it could be an attractive car.You can see the new led taillights for the new IS, along with a new front bumper.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Building it a hard top is the way to go

I agree, I have a SC430 (WIFE'S CAR) and we're not getting rid of it cuz it's a nice car but I love convertables and I think this would be a great option.With a couple of add ons and maybe a different color it could be an attractive car.You can see the new led taillights for the new IS, along with a new front bumper.
sc430 is nice, but i feel like an convertible is is just not feeling it, like honestly i didn't like the 3-series when they came out with a convertible

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
We all need to take a closer look at the new IS vert. See it through a tuner's eyes. Imagine it with F-Sport springs , some fat staggered wheels, exhaust, etc, etc. Other than the IS-F what cars do you really like the factory look of that are reasonable in price?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts