Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Looks like I just did! A loaded '08 USB/Alpine demo coming soon. ;) Finally, I will "officially" become an "F" member. :D
Woohoo! Finally and congrats!!! Lets have a meet here in Riverside once you get it! :D

·
LexusF.com Moderator
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks again pares!!

I'll let you guys know wassup. ;) The car won't be shipped out until end of Feb/early March and then about 2 weeks to get here.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just bought a bran new 08 and they gave me a very good deal comparing with the 09s. I don't have the car as yet as it's being shipped to Qatar. It was also my graduation present!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just bought a bran new 08 and they gave me a very good deal comparing with the 09s. I don't have the car as yet as it's being shipped to Qatar. It was also my graduation present!!
Well, a double congratulations to you too! :)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Congrats on the car! Let us know once you get it :cool: Don't be afraid to post up pictures and your first impressions of the car

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome... the car should arrive in a month or so but I have to say the 09 is considerably nicer from the inside but not enough to justify a 10k+ higher price tag

21 - 28 of 28 Posts