Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

09 prices

6K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  ISFChamp 
#1 ·
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I am unable to find an 08 USB IS-F in the Dallas area so I will be in the market for an 09. I was wondering what you guys are paying for an 09 with ML and park assist in your part of the country?

#2 ·
Doug at Lexus of Dayton on the site forum has a '09 USB/alpine. I was looking at getting that, but ended up getting a '08 USB/Alpine demo on it's way here now! :D '09s will be hard to come by since production was halted. Keep looking for an '08. I know of one USB/Alpine '08 here in so cal.

#9 ·
thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board and Andy at McGrath Lexus. I can't believe I was able to purchase exactly what I was looking for in such a short period of time after putting up my post. Can't wait until the car arrives!!! Thanks all for the help.

#10 ·
Marony congrats on the purchase!! Where in north Texas are you located? We're having a nice sized meet in about two weeks if you want to join let me know and I'll pass on more info!

#15 ·
So the F will be even more exclusive then the original numbers predicted :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.