Great News for future MODS - Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum

post #1 of 316 Old 07-04-2009, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
jaslapp1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Great News for future MODS

Ladies and gentleman I have very good news for us F owners. I was talking to James Evans the owner of JE import perfermance and he is going to start making some aftermarket parts for out cars. He makes custom parts for Hondas, Nissans, and LS1s (that get dropped into 240's mainly). He has one of the best shops on the east coast for import performance. I'm letting him use my car to make a set of headers custom made for our cars. He hopes to make a street and a race application. His headers for the LS1's make 30 whp so hopefully we can see the same numbers. I'm going to keep you guys updated on how this goes and I will provide dyno sheets as well. Let me know if any of you are interested because he wants to make them for production. hopefully there will be more parts to come. let me know of any ideas to relay to him as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 316 Old 07-04-2009, 05:19 PM
DEVILDOG

Thumbs up

I'd love a set of headers with a freer flowing street legal(pass emissions test) exhaust. I'm ready to buy.
post #3 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
jaslapp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILDOG View Post
I'd love a set of headers with a freer flowing street legal(pass emissions test) exhaust. I'm ready to buy.
I know the race one will pass maryland emmissions he wants to make a street version so hopefully the Cali guys can pass

post #4 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 04:16 AM
fleadog99

I am interested, you will have a lot of people interested. A lot of people put a lot of stock into the quality and True dyno #'s so before you release it for purchase make sure those things are on point, or you will have a lot of people backing out.
post #5 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 04:59 AM
doublexl

i would like a set of headers. that would be badass

Respect a man's car, the man respects you.
post #6 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
jaslapp1

I will keep this tread going to keep everyone informed. As I get pics and info I will post it.
post #7 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Gymkata

I would definitely be interested in a complete street legal race exhaust system within the next year. If JE Import Performance can create a complete system from the headers through the mufflers, that would be ideal. I think it is better when a complete exhaust system is designed to work together instead of piecing different aftermarket parts together and hoping for the best...which I have done many times with varying results.

2008 Lexus IS F - SGM - JoeZ intake pipe, Tom's filter, Borla catback exhaust, 30% tint all around, 245/35R19 and 275/30R19 Continental DWS tires
2006 Honda CBR1000RR - Akrapovic Evolution Line Race Exhaust, BMC Race Air Filters, Vortec Rear Sets, Bazzaz Tuner, Dyno Mapped
2000 Honda S2000 (Sold and missed)- AP2 in an AP1, BC coilovers, Prodrive monoblock forged wheels, etc.

"ENTHUSIASM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR CAPABILITY" "Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind."
post #8 of 316 Old 07-05-2009, 04:31 PM
DEVILDOG

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslapp1 View Post
I will keep this tread going to keep everyone informed. As I get pics and info I will post it.
Thanks. I'll be checking this thread for updates.
post #9 of 316 Old 07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
LexISGuy

A nice set of headers would be nice keep us informed.

2008 Ultrasonic Blue IS-F
post #10 of 316 Old 07-07-2009, 04:15 AM
A03

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslapp1 View Post
Ladies and gentleman I have very good news for us F owners. I was talking to James Evans the owner of JE import perfermance and he is going to start making some aftermarket parts for out cars. He makes custom parts for Hondas, Nissans, and LS1s (that get dropped into 240's mainly). He has one of the best shops on the east coast for import performance. I'm letting him use my car to make a set of headers custom made for our cars. He hopes to make a street and a race application. His headers for the LS1's make 30 whp so hopefully we can see the same numbers. I'm going to keep you guys updated on how this goes and I will provide dyno sheets as well. Let me know if any of you are interested because he wants to make them for production. hopefully there will be more parts to come. let me know of any ideas to relay to him as well.
Jason, JE Imports from Essex MD correct?

2008 StarFire Pearl F (03/31/08) Sold As of July 2010!!
Debating on what car at the moment!!
2012 GT-R (Revised model) or
2011 IS-F with LSD..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum > Lexus IS-F Discussion > Performance Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode