Realistic Pricing - Page 2 - Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum

post #11 of 25 Old 01-05-2010, 11:17 PM
ISFChamp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you want to spend under $50k, check out the Pre Owned ISF I have for sale.
http://web.dealer123.com/wa/br/?ID=501108
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 01:29 AM
isfory

Paid $49,900 for a brand new IS-F 2009 (sticker 61.9K) about a week ago in SoCal. I believe that there are several 09s still out there. Good luck!
post #13 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Prismatics

Isfory, please be more specific. Your price just ate my price for breakfast

Long story short, got mine on 23rd of Jan after being told there's no new 2009 black IS-Fs in western US; three Blue ones left in the entire CA + NV region. Ended up getting a Blue one and paid $55000. (that's about 61xxx OTD)

Anyways, Ultrasonic blue IS-F with alpine interior and loaded to the teeth. I'll try to list the things that might not come in standard.

Alarm with Immobilizer
Tire Pressure Monitor/ First Aid Kit/ Tool Kit
Floor Mat/ Trunk Mat/ Cargo Net/ Bumper Applique
Wheel Locks
Headlamp Washers
ML sound
Voice Nav
Parking Assist w/Front + Rear sensors
Dynamic Radar Cruise
Pre-Collision System

The sticker is $65181 and I got a little bit desperate after searching for just over a month, but what can I say, I am still in love with the car

post #14 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 02:38 AM
IsFly168

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to IsFly168
Its so sad,,, a new one goes for $59K but yet a low mileage used 08 cant go for $45k,, Im trying to sell my 08 with 7500 miles with $2500+ in extra goodies for $46,995 obo and its like impossible.... Sigh
post #15 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 07:17 AM
isfory

Prismatics: That's pretty funny, I think we got our cars at the same place. Did you get yours at South Bay Lexus? They also had a totally loaded Mica blue one. You also got a great deal, though. I did get 12K off but mine isn't quite as loaded, just with the essentials like the ML sound and Nav (MSRP 61.9K). I actually saw the car, a silver 09 about a month prior to purchasing it on 1/23/10, but the sales guy couldn't to better than 55K. He called me on 1/22 to let me know that it is 'on sale' for 49.9K. I was in the next day. It is a GREAT car and I am very happy wit it. It is so different than my other car, an 07 E63. The handling is in a different league.
Let me know if it is really the car from South Bay...
post #16 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Prismatics

Isfory, it is the exact car that you mentioned at South Bay Lexus. It is pretty funny because the lady that sold me the Blue Mica told me "someone else had great interest in this vehicle" and I jumped the gun. She was a bit stern and wouldn't go anywhere below 55k on that loaded car. (Mmmk maybe "stern" is not the right word to put it, but she is an ex-air force officer and an ex-cop, you got the idea). I think she sold Ashton Kutcher his LS600 too.
All too funny~
post #17 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 03:32 PM
isfory

Prismatics, I do think that we both got a hell of a deal. For some reason, this particular dealership was really motivated to move these cars asap. All other dealers I called wouldn't go below 7K off (cerritos and longo both had silver 09s). How do you like the car so far?
post #18 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 03:38 PM
isfory

isfly168 - I feel your pain. Cars are a depreciating asset don't forget... At least lexus isn't as bad as MB. My 07 benz had a 93K sticker and today wouldn't get more than low 40s!
post #19 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 03:59 PM
IsFly168

Quote:
Originally Posted by isfory View Post
isfly168 - I feel your pain. Cars are a depreciating asset don't forget... At least lexus isn't as bad as MB. My 07 benz had a 93K sticker and today wouldn't get more than low 40s!
I know, I know, but the benz is a dime a dozen,, Is F is a totally different story, its a kinda rare car if you ask me,,, I live in Philly and I rarely see another IsF.. Anyways,, Im waiting for March and April when springs around the corner, lets hope the demand for the IsF shoots up a bit by then.. I want to sell mines to get the new 2011 Sienna Se... lol IsF to a Minivan...
post #20 of 25 Old 01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
IsFly168

Quote:
Originally Posted by isfory View Post
Prismatics: That's pretty funny, I think we got our cars at the same place. Did you get yours at South Bay Lexus? They also had a totally loaded Mica blue one. You also got a great deal, though. I did get 12K off but mine isn't quite as loaded, just with the essentials like the ML sound and Nav (MSRP 61.9K). I actually saw the car, a silver 09 about a month prior to purchasing it on 1/23/10, but the sales guy couldn't to better than 55K. He called me on 1/22 to let me know that it is 'on sale' for 49.9K. I was in the next day. It is a GREAT car and I am very happy wit it. It is so different than my other car, an 07 E63. The handling is in a different league.
Let me know if it is really the car from South Bay...
Im guessing theres $5k trunk money for leftover 09s then!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum > Lexus IS-F Discussion > Release / Pricing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode