Blue Ridge Parkway Trip - Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum

post #1 of 4 Old 10-26-2010, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
cccoltsicehockey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Blue Ridge Parkway Trip

Well two weekends ago I went home to my parents to shoot a car a friend was building for SEMA. On the way I decided to take a small detour for about 2 hours onto a section of the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was my first time driving it and I have to say it was absolutely beautiful since the leaves were beginning to change.

The road was a great drive as well however with reading about how large the fines are being National Park Roads I decided to stay relatively close to the speed limit. The traffic was pretty minimal on the road as well so I was definitely able to enjoy it and the F was absolute blast.

I took some pictures of both the amazing scenery as well as got some good shots of the F as well.

Pics of the F with the amazing fall back drop.

Like I said I was going home to shoot my friends SEMA build car in hope that we will be able to get it featured after it is debuted at SEMA. When I went out to scout some locations for the shoot I used the F to test the lighting and actually got some good shots that were all done in only like 5min of walking around checking out the two locations I had in mind.

First pic is of the gf wishing we were doing something else rather than driving around checking out shoot locations. Actually she was a good sport since we hung out at the shop for 90% of the weekend so I could continue to shoot the build process I had started shooting the weekend before till they finished on Sunday.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Jeff Taylor

Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great drive.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F
post #3 of 4 Old 10-26-2010, 06:58 PM
FChampOH

Those are great shots! Thanks for sharing them. Your GF looks very happy to be in that photo, looks like you're still the one!

post #4 of 4 Old 11-08-2010, 03:37 PM
x_ISF_x

Always loved the stock rims. I don't think I'd change mine for anything except maybe a set of HRE's down the road. I had no idea that they were BBS forged until a few days ago. Great set by the way!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum > Lexus IS-F Discussion > Picture / Media Posts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode