Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

DFW: Cars & Coffee

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  abyars 
#1 ·
Any of you from Dallas/Fort Worth ever been to the Cars & Coffee meet? If so, what did you think? I was planning on going this Saturday. They meet at...ahem...Classic BWM.

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

#2 ·
I will be there! I've been to multiple CandC's and I think DFW is one of the best. If you haven't been, you should definitely check it out. A few other F owners are going to be going out there as well.

#4 ·
If you're out there, I'm sure we will! Feel free to come up and say hey/introduce yourself, we typically all park on the north side of the lot :cool:

#5 ·
Wow what an incredible showing! I highly recommend it to anyone in the DFW area who hasn't been. I only stayed for a couple of hours but it was better than any car show that I've paid for. The Veyron was some nice eye candy.

BigMike - sorry we didn't cross paths. I parked my blue ISF next to one with lots of CF on it (roof, side view mirrors, fog light covers, front lip, rear diffuser, etc) but I never could locate the owner - was that yours?

Attachments

#6 ·
It was quite an incredible showing, I know the lot holds over 800 cars and with every row double stacked, I think I heard there was close to 1000 cars out there. Crazy, one-of-a-kind cars showed up too! The car parked next to you was me, I was curious if the blue F was yours, nice to know it was

#7 ·
I sure wanted to go but I was advised we were going to the Canton Trade days :(
See you guys next time for sure!!!!
Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.