Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Suggestions for a new poll

24K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  hahaha 
#1 ·
Any suggestions for a new poll for the front page?

#3 ·
How about a poll asking if we'd prefer to have to >

manually downshift in the Manual mode, just as we have to manually upshift in the manual mode. As the IS F tranny works now, it downshifts automatically even in the manual mode.... :(

#14 ·
New Poll

Hey everyone,
I would like to take a poll in which I would present the results to LEXUS. I am interested on who/how many people would rather have cooled seats vs the heated seats if we had a choice.

I feel the heated seats are a waste since I really don't see anyone driving the IS-F in weather where you would need the heated seats on. If you are, your looking for trouble with traction problems. Just my 2 cents...

#16 ·
Andy,

Hate to disagree with you but I live in Los Angeles and love heated seats. True, I don't plan on driving my IS-F in snow, heck it better not start to snow in Los Angeles, but there are many mornings when the temp drops close to OUR freezing of 50 degrees or a bit below when I turn on the heated seats in my IS-F and or RX 350. My wife loves having heated seats too in the IS-F as she uses it even driving back from dinner some times.

What I would like to see is an option of Heated/cooled seats or no heating/cooled seats at all. I understand the cooling was taken away to provide for more head room for driving helmets or some such thing, but if that's true, why did they take away the cooled seats in my RX 350 also? I promise not to take my RX350 around the race track.... but I'd sure love the cooled seats on that car during the summer months when it gets over 85 degrees out here???? And I think I'd love the cooled seats in my IS-F when the temp gets above 85 too???

#17 ·
Ventilated seats conversion

Wondering how hard it wood be to purchacse the cooling fans from Lexus that are being used on some models and install in the ISF? The wiring for the heated seated could probably be used if disconnected from the heating element and perhaps even the dial that is used for heated seats could be used. It might be possible to do a changeover with minimal expense involved.
Comments?

#18 ·
Ventilated seats conversion

Wondering how hard it would be to purchacse the cooling fans from Lexus that are being used on some models and install in the ISF? The wiring for the heated seated could probably be used if disconnected from the heating element and perhaps even the dial that is used for heated seats could be used. It might be possible to do a changeover with minimal expense involved.
Comments?

#22 ·
How about the height of owners? I am 6'1" and notice I hit the roof every once in a while. Don't know how to fit with a helmet on.

Anyone over 6 feet have an issue?

#24 ·
I'm only 5'8 so I don't have any problems hitting my head or wearing a helmet :cool:

Another idea for a poll is what tires everyone is going to go with after their first ones wear out. Nitto, PS2's, Bridgestones, Toyo, etc.

#31 ·
Funny story, I felt the need to do this at least once in the F but while I was moving over to the passenger seat I accidently put my body weight on the cup holder and broke one of the latches in the corner. I got my dealership to fix it but the next time I went in for something the service rep asked me how the F was for picking up ladies when all I did was smile he said "Now I know how your cup holder broke" :D

And drdoug75 I made real sure to keep the leather clean.

As for the poll I like the idea of how long people plan to own their F's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.