Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

08 USBM ISF: Lowered and added spacers.

34K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  "that boy asad" 
#1 ·
I've had my car now for 4 days and finally got it dropped today :D Also added spacers because I love when wheels are flush to the fenders. I'm going to roll the fenders next week on all fours because it is slightly rubbing. I will hopefully do a dslr photo shoot with rigs and still shots, with a photographer buddy of mine if weather let's up. It's been raining a lot this week. Anyways, enjoy!

Sorry for the POS pics from my phone. I know they suck.

See less See more
#17 ·
Couple things... 1. I would bet my life on your favorite color over anyone else in this forum for sure.. I think my tongue began turning blue as I continued scrolling down.... :)

2. The F should have came right out of the box with those offsets you've got with the spacers. Looks absolutely great, should have been set up that way from day 1!!! Keep up the good work, but remember, change is good!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in COLOR!!! hahahahahaa ;)

#8 ·
Looking good! :cool: Guess you like blue huh :D What size spacers did you use?

#16 ·
I got the Tien's too. Much better ride and it handles a lot better now. I would suggest getting the F Sport sway bar also (Doug G can get it for you if you like, he mailed mine to me and I vouch for the service). The only thing I think would be better than the sprins is to get some coilovers, it would be nice to make adjustments when wanted.

#20 ·
Thanks for the post, I just dig my OEMs and cant find an aftermarket wheel that I think compares my only complaint was the offset i like closer to flush too...so now I can add spacers and get them to look right.
Cheers!

#27 · (Edited)
Rubbing?

Also added spacers because I love when wheels are flush to the fenders. I'm going to roll the fenders next week on all fours because it is slightly rubbing.
Very Nice :)

When u say rubbing r u talking front and back...I would think the front was rubbing but maybe not the back with stock tires? Can u please confirm.

Also if I went with a 10mm spacer and a 245/275 setup on the stock wheels I assume NO RUB? Thanks for sharing this information!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.