Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Need isf bbs wheels

13K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  2pdfst 
#1 ·
I had an accident with the curb and rims, and now I'm in need of two wheels, both front and rear. I was considering in maybe getting new rims, but I really like how the f wheels look. Is anyone willing to sell me 2 rims? =D I'll post pictures later of the damages

#3 ·
Wow, that's unfortunate you curbed both! They retail for quite a bit online and at some of the dealerships. Maybe someone with an aftermarket setup will help you out though :)

#5 ·
^^your right! I completely forgot about that! Good point! Be careful getting rims guitarp1ayer

#9 ·
That sucks! For the short term I would look into getting them repaired. It is possible they can be ground out and blended then re painted to match. Won't be perfect, but should be good enough to get you by for now depending on how bad they are damaged.

Let us know.

#14 ·
OUCH :eek:

I did the same thing on a previous rod. It was a damn high square curb at a bank drive through :mad:

What kind of price did the dealer give you? I would weigh that against the cost of new set a rims. Might be closer than you think.

Good Luck!!

#17 ·
One of my favorite observed destructos was watching a dude in an eclipse try to swap lanes at a bank drive up when there simply was no room. The curbs around the vacuum tubes were tall and the guy lost his whole side skirt up into the door...Watch them banks...I would just park accross the street and walk in :)

#15 ·
Bad, but could be worse! See what kind of reputable rim shops are in your area and see what they can do (like what Fig said). I would look at the work the shop does and would try to get that done for less then buying new wheels :) Although if you really want to buy new wheels, go ahead :D

#20 ·
Not bad at all. Doesn't look deep or if there are sharp edges. It should be easy for the "touch up guy" to blend and paint to match. Like I said, don't expect perfection, but it should be hard to notice unless you are looking for it. Let me know how it goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.