Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

weight of stock ISF wheels

26K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  oarngemig 
#1 ·
I was wondering how much the stock wheels weigh so i can find a lighter weight rim to lower unsprung weight.

#9 ·
Just put in WEDS SA 67s on mine, 8x19 with 45 offset up front, and 9x19 with 35 offset at the rear. Pictures will be uploaded shortly. Each wheel weighs 8kg only.Color is gun metal with a blue band which goes well with my blue baby. Used my stock Michelins for now since I have difficulties sourcing sizes over here. Very happy with them so far though I have not yet driven long distance with them.

#13 ·
Wow, those look awesome!! Great choice in wheels! :cool:

#20 ·
The wheels look great. Keeps the IS F theme alive. How about more pics of your car in the countryside or even in Metro Manila. It's weird to see a US Spec IS F in another country especially in PI.

#21 ·
Yes, I'll give you more pictures in the country as soon as I have some. Should bring you memories of mama land. My next project is to take a shot at the speedo at 270kph, he he he. Not easy though.

Did you guys notice the Evo5 on the lift in one of the pictures I posted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.