Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Weds Wheels

13K views 35 replies 8 participants last post by  REBOTE05 
#1 ·
#29 ·
oarngemig,

Nice collection of toys...too bad I am not coming home for the holidays or else I'd like to check out the "Toy Box". Sounds like Toys Are Us, but better. Question for you, confirm that they are 18's and not the 19's cuz I think the offset is different with the 18's
Someone had asked about the offset, I think it is as indicated on their website:
http://www.weds.co.jp/english/products/wedssport/sa67r.html
Looks like 35 in front and 42 to the rears....
To those waiting for the hind pics, I'll work on them this weekend.
BTW, night before halloween, I drove around quite a bit with 2 people in the car and still, no rubbing. Too bad I cannot say for certain but it's lookin good so far.

#30 ·
Ay ES EP, mine is 19X8+45 up front and 19x9+35 for the rear. Your rear offset of 42 is quite a ways from my 35s, that may be the answer for my rubbing. I just took Tom's word when they told me it wouldn't have any problems since they've already installed them on a few ISs. I just could not leave the store without taking them with me. Rubbing only happens on hard turns though. But your 10 inchers are very tempting, hmm.. I am still on my stock tires. I'm contemplating on switching to Bridgestones RE 11.

#34 ·
Ay, you may want to find a way to "seal" the Wedsport and SA 67R inscriptions on the blue band. With time and maybe because of heat, the "SA67R" of my left front is no longer there. I just noticed it yesterday and I only have maybe 4K miles on it. I don't know if a high heat clear paint will do the trick.

#35 ·
Weds

Sorry guys, I tried to upload the pictures but after it says it is uploading, it goes nowhere and I don't know where it goes. oarngemig, , I tried running my nails along the edge of the decals and it feels like there might be a clear coat on it already. I'll have my body shop confirm and thanks for the heads up.

#36 ·
ISF 250 350 G37 wheels F/S or trade (MUST SEE)

hey im selling my G37 wheels GUNMETAL
they are 19x8.5 front 43 offset
19x9.5 rear 45 offset
clear all bbk F sport
tires

continental
contisportcontact M3 (made in Germany)
255/35/19R
225/30/19F
tires have 90% thread letf on it
i want 1100 OBO
centra jersey NJ

s2kboy04@gmail.com
AIM DRbadboys56
Cell 732-925-2340
Sorry for wack ass pics lol.. Image uploaded at 2009-11-28
Camera used T-Mobile(R) Sidekick LX 2009

[/URL] [/IMG]
[/URL] [/IMG]
[/URL]
[/IMG]
[/URL] [/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.