Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

2010 rims

9K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Lude2k 
#1 ·
did anyone see the new isf rims

#8 ·
I've seen them on every IS F color in the last few weeks. I still am not a fan of them. And the reason being is the busy design of the spokes. Now if it were a more traditional BBS mesh look, then that would be a different story. :)

#12 ·
Definitely not a fan of the new wheels. Looks like the wooden frames to an old grandfather clock or something.

I'm so glad I went with an 09, with the two tone Samurai Blades.

Like others were saying before, the new ones would definitely be frustrating to clean to remove brake dust! :D

#13 ·
^^^^Wouldn't have made a difference for you. All the Canadian literature states that the model year 10 ISF will have the same wheels as the '09 model.

Lou

#17 ·
I just took delivery of my 2010 Canadian Starfire Pearl and got the two tone Sammy Blades. Personally I was surprised to seem them but I like the Sammy Blades design better so guess I lucked out. Perhaps they are using up all remaining rims before moving on to the new style?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.