Cars my customers like to drive:
'94 toyota supra twin turbo
Lexus ISF BMW ICOM Next<
BMW m3
Nissan GTR r34 skyline
and the list goes on and on...
but these are my customers fav's

#4 · (Edited)
If we are talking about Lexus I must say that the most comfortable car I've driven so far is 2008 Lexus IS-F. Later series are also cool, though I feel more comfortable in this particular series. My second favorite would be Jaguar XE. It's both comfortable and economic. I have and if I manage to sell it in this year I'm going to buy the car.

#5 ·
I really plan to buy a lexus is300 in the near future. I have long dreamed of this car. My friend gave me his lexus is300 to drive, I have the most pleasant impressions. I know he invested a lot in modifying this car, but I am sure that as my project the lexus is300 will be good too.

#7 · (Edited)
I know several people who also wanted to change cars. I can advise you to read the reasoning on this score of more experienced drivers. This thread https://somespeed.com/questions/thi...exus-is300-anyone-know-if-they-are-good-cars/ has a discussion about the Lexus you want to buy and how to modify it. I think that you might be interested. There is really a lot of interesting information on this site and this is a good resource to find out the real opinion of professionals in auto repair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.