Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

More Carbon Fiber everywhere!

78K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  BriggsRT 
#1 ·
I just got some more Carbon Fiber parts for the interior and the exterior! My theme is Alcantara, Red and Carbon Fiber, I'm not super hot for large CF parts like hood and trunk, but rather discreet(-ish) CF touches throughout both inside and outside. This is still a work in progress, as I want to get some custom upholstery next to complement the Red exterior color and the Alcantara wheel.

All the Carbon Fiber work is done by Carbon1, as always, high quality job.

Let's start with the outside (Mirrors covers, Fog light covers and Front splitters)

And let continue in the inside (Alcantara steering wheel, Paddle shifters, Full interior, Back console, Center console trim)

I'm now looking forward for JoeZ's Carbon Fiber Exhaust tips!
Also if you guys know where to find a (super) cheap '09 Navigation or Door handles, let me know!

See less See more
#4 ·
There is NO wax on the first pic and the car is actually quite dusty.
But I have to agree the Matador Red Mica, is an incredible color that have so much depth to it, and sparkle in some lighting condition.

#6 ·
LOL, I had two color preferences for the F, Red or White, I would not had any other color, in the end I got a much better deal on the Red, so I went for it :)
Carbon Fiber is nice on White too...

#10 ·
The Fog Covers are custom made by Carbon1, you'll have to ask him for the price ! The Grill is also custom made by me, it is a OEM grill surround and the lower OEM grill, I cut the lower grill to fit and work it out with an heat gun, and glued it in place.

WOW!!!!! That is awesome dude! I want that whole interior set to replace the silver CF in mine. How bout the engine cover and engine surround?
Thanks! I already have some custom touches in the engine bay:

How about a full frontal shot ?

Love the front Splitters ! Were they a one off custom order or is Carbon 1 retailing ?

The magic question, how much ?

Very Nice all around.
I'm working on a photo shoot. The splitters are retailed by autotecknic.com.
For the price you'll haver to work it out with Carbon1!

#8 ·
WOW!!!!! That is awesome dude! I want that whole interior set to replace the silver CF in mine. How bout the engine cover and engine surround?

#13 ·
First of all, the carbon looks amazing. I'm going by the place where you got the splitters tomorrow. Did you install them, or did you take your car somewhere to have them installed? If you did it yourself, how difficult was it? Again, the car looks hot.(...)
Thanks, install of the splitters is very easy. Just make sure you measure twice and drill once... I reused one of the screws that hold the bumper and add another screw and some double side tape.

Wow, I am not a fan of the red but you did an amazing job. I loved the way you are balancing the carbon and the rest of the car. I personally i am not a fan at all of huge carbon pieces on the hood or the trunk. Keep up the good job and post a list of where the parts came from, especially the steering wheel!
I got the steering wheel wrapped at JPMCoachworks.

#12 ·
Wow, I am not a fan of the red but you did an amazing job. I loved the way you are balancing the carbon and the rest of the car. I personally i am not a fan at all of huge carbon pieces on the hood or the trunk. Keep up the good job and post a list of where the parts came from, especially the steering wheel!

#18 ·
Pictures? :D

I'm thinking of doing this, but wonder what it will look like on a Mercury Metallic Silver

#24 ·
sick, I want to do the splitters and fogs too..

#32 ·
I dig the looks of interior with new carbon fiber upgrade. My uncle got this Camaro project we'll work on right after we finished installing the parts from 4Wheelonline onto the truck and clear the garage. We're debating to either carbon fiber or re-paint some interior parts of the Camaro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.