Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

picked it up today

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  symbol-f 
#1 ·
traded in my 08 rs4 for an is-f today. very happy with the swap so far.

pics here

#2 ·
Welcome to the site!! :D Congrats on your new F, it looks awesome in black! :cool:

Out of curiosity, what made you trade in your RS4 for the F? Which do you like better thus far? :cool:

#3 · (Edited)
it feels a bit quicker due to less weight and more torque. amenities in the is-f far surpass the rs4 (backup cam, aux in jack, touchscreen nav). auto tranny is also nice as i live in an area with a lot of traffic. plus, i've found a lot of audi owners to be elitists and that drives me crazy. i've owned vehicles from many different manufacturers and appreciate good cars no matter who it's from. a number of audi people think there's no other car worth owning and i don't agree...at all. hopefully the lexus crowd is a little better. doubtful i'll own another audi.

oh yeah, 75k for a rs4 and they don't even give you a damn cargo net :eek:

#4 ·
Interesting but awesome info! Welcome to the site again! :) I was looking at the RS4 and decided against it because of the amenities and it didn't feel right like F did. Congrats on the F! Feel free to look around and ask any questions! :D

oh yeah, 75k for a rs4 and they don't even give you a damn cargo net :eek:
This is definitely a ba** buster, I'd be pi**ed

#14 ·
dam* that looks clean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.